Live video streaming apps have taken the internet by storm. Meerkat and Periscope allow you to capture and broadcast live video, with your smartphone.
Meerkat first made waves at 2015 South by Southwest conference in Austin, Texas, where it was used in conjunction with live sessions.
Periscope soon followed with a prominent source of support: Twitter , which acquired it. Both are aggressively competing to become the dominant tool for video streaming, much as Facebook’s Instagram has for photo sharing.
This is your chance to be a pioneer in your niche and build the first live streaming app for your community.
Build the App and Site
Here is how to build a project including app and site like Ustream, Livestream, Periscope, Meerkat, YouNow or their alternatives:
Demo and Showcase
- iOS Application for iPhone/iPad
- Android Application for Smarphones and Tablets
- Live Video Broadcasting Site
- Custom iOS / Android Live Streaming Application , starting from $1500.
- Allows many new turnkey features as plugins (seo, sitemaps, social features) and new designs as themes.
- Allows affordable development and design because framework is popular and well documented.
- VideoWhisper Live Streaming
- Full mode license price: $250/domain (included)
- RTMP Session Control
- Worth $299
- Included for FREE with VideoWhisper Wowza Hosting
- WP Video Share / Video On Demand (VOD)
- Compatible Web and RTMP Hosting:
Get people to signup on site and/or install the app using:
- Google adWords
Estimated Project Budget Range
Including software license, basic identity and design, production hosting for 1 year.